Free Training and Certification Webinar
Get trained and certified now so that your agency will be prepared in case a major emergency event happens in your jurisdiction. Training takes just a few hours and can be done virtually over a webinar.
- - Learn how to activate the LEEDIR platform
- - Get familiar with the analysis and management tools
- - Learn best practices and investigation workflows
- - Get your team set up with administrative accounts
A Training and Certification Session consists of:
- - Webinar Demonstration (60 minutes)
- - Learn about LEEDIR and how you and your agency can activate and use the platform
- - Optional Exercise (30 minutes)
- - You and your agency team members can login (from any location) to your new LEEDIR account in order test out the platform and get familiar with how it works. We will submit sample photos and videos to your account for you to review and analyze.
- - A private forum for questions and answers will run throughout the entire test.
Who you should invite from your team:
- - We suggest that you invite anyone from your team/agency who would be directly involved with the platform during a major emergency event. This could be: chiefs (or decision makers), investigators, analysts, or public relations team members. The key is to have your team on the same page before an emergency occurs.
If you have questions, please contact us.
Upcoming Webinar Dates:
Web Training Conducted by John B. Powell
John brings 33 years of law enforcement experience, with a focus on investigative technology, audio/video and digital forensics, and digital evidence management. John is involved in writing and developing best practices for these disciplines through membership in the Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence (SWGDE), the Video Quality in Public Safety Working Group (VQIPS), The International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) - Interview Room Special Technical Committee, and other standards development bodies. Before retiring, John spent the last 15 years of his career as the officer-in-charge of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Technical Operations Detail supporting the Department and local jurisdictions with technical investigative equipment, deployment and operational tactics. For five of those years John served as the Pacific Chapter President of the National Technical Investigators Association and is a Certified Technical Investigator (CTI).
Register your agency today for a FREE account and be prepared in the event of an emergency in your jurisdiction.